Lost & Found
If you believe that you lost something in one of our vehicles, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org , about your lost item straight away. We will be in touch within two business days. Please include as much information as possible to help us with your search.
If a driver finds a lost item in their car, it's our company policy that he/she delivers the item to our main office within 48 hours. We hold lost items at our office for up to 30 days for you to either pick up or arrange mailing.
Please note that we nor our fleet partners or drivers are responsible for any lost item that is not found or is found damaged.
We apologize if for any reason your experience with our service was not a positive one. We always want to resolve service issues and improve our product, so we would love to hear about what happened. If you would like to tell us about what happened and/or need something resolved, please email at email@example.com, We will be in touch with you within two business days.
We appreciate constructive feedback from our customers and take your feedback seriously.
We are happy to offer many payment options for our customers:
- Cash - pay the driver cash directly.
- Credit or Debit Card - pay using the payment device in the back of the cab. Please note that we do not accept Discover card at this time.
- App Payments - our app asks you to select either “Pay In Cab” or “App” as your payment method prior to booking your ride. Selecting “App” requires that you add a credit card or debit card to the app, which will be automatically charged at the end of your trip.
Become a captain
Please apply at rakoob.com/driver
Please note that you will NOT be eligible to become a Rakoob Captain if you:
- Are under 21 years of age
- Have a two point violation on your record such as DUI
- Have 7 or more points on your record within the last 6 years
- Have a criminal history (subject to approval)